Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wolfgang - Dancing with the Devil



Id waited a while to work with James Copeman and here it is 'Dancing with the Devil' Wolfgang.

James pushed me into the creative darkness then apparently I went too far into the darkside, so we'll use that for something else.. Product wise I used a lot of Illamasqua that had been sent to me by Purple - I am now a big fan.

If youre not familiar with Wolfgang you should be.  Massive tunes, they are great live I believe their off to South by South but you should definately catch a live show when theyre back in town.

This was also the day I met the lovely Amiee Croysdill she is a mega babe stylist...


Directed by; James Copeman
Hair and make up; Me
Assisted by; Oonah Anderson, Andrea Gomez and Verity Cumming.

No comments:

Post a Comment