Monday, March 7, 2011

Our new studio...studio in the Palace




I wanted to share this with you, this is our studio, mine and Graeme's - the other half of the Lovebirds and a fifth of the Love the Life and the Grateful. Aswell as being an amazing musician Graeme is also a photographer.

This  is also the reason that I have been larking around for the last 2 weeks with gloss and emulsion in my hair.

I will be posting shoots from the studio on my blog and you can rent it if you like, check out our website, twitter and facebook.  Special rates for all my students past and present.

Be our Friend on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Studio-In-Palace/110616995678270

Check out Graeme's photos on his blog -  http://www.gdalton.tumblr.com

Find out the finer details of the studio here - www.studioinpalace.com

Follow me on twitter -  www.twitter.com/Lucy_Lovebird

Email us at - thesudioinpalace@gmail.com

Music

The life the Love and the Grateful - www.myspace.com/thelifethelovethegrateful - come and see us play at Keep it on the DL 14th April at the Old Blue Last London town.

The Lovebirds - www.myspace.com/thelovebirdsuk

The Lovebirds Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/thelovebirds
 

Graeme will also be teaching guitar in the studio and me and Haley Kaine will be hosting a POP up shop in there with a few surprises up our sleeves...including one off intimate shows and possibly film nights... watch this space and get involved.


So many things to blog will try step up the pace.....

2 comments:

  1. absolute adore it. so beautiful! How i wish I lived in LDN!
    Excited for the Pop up shop none the less. xo.

    www.gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. xx

    check out www.gh0stparties.com for proper beauty product blogging peeps

    ReplyDelete