Monday, November 23, 2009

A Lesson In Blocking Out Brows - Saturday

My students at the moment are a right bunch of characters and as I warned them I would, I will introduce you to them now....



So as much as Transport for London tried to prevent me and my class from making it into the college against all odds we did. Siobhan having been given the flu jab which then gave her the flu made a wellcome return to the classroom and made sure everyone was well fed. Debs was off her crutches, Kawlsey laughed ALOT, Diana rocked a new street style, Regina and Elaine somehow managed to get in earlier than the rest of us, Haley was ever so well but Danielle sadly had more bad luck and lost her whole kit on the 94 bus.... should anyone find it! - but as Danielle does she still remained sunny throughout. As the miserable weather battered the windows once we had the heaters on we had rather a lovely day.

So, blocking out eyebrows can be a rather disappointing affair its quite tricky and even if it goes well there is that moment when it just looks wrong or the person your doing it on just looks ill. We had a mixed bag of results but don't worry ladies after your shoots this week I'm going to put you through it all over again!!!

Diana kindly let me use her camera so here are a couple of shots of my demonstration on the lovely Luisa.



I blocked out the brows with morticians wax and sealor used Full Coverage mixed with strobe all over the face, 'Steel Blue' pigment on the eyes highlighted with 'Melon' pigment, 'Blu peep' and' blacktrak' fluid line for the liner finished with a set of false lashes. The lips were lined with Nightmoth lip pencil and filled with 'Film Noir' and 'Fresh Morocco' with lashings of 'lipglass'. All MAC products.

No comments:

Post a Comment