Monday, October 17, 2011

Eugene McGuinness - LION Directed by 32

I worked on this video with my favorites 32.  Will and Dylan. Here's Eugene McGuinness with LION. Got a sneaky listen to his new album in the car. Its Epic.  He is definitely one to watch out for and what a talented dapper lad he is.
Art direction is beautiful in its simplicity and Pigeon shit starkness, I kid you not we stood in it all day.

Directed by 32
Art Direction Nathan Parker
Assisted by my brother Joseph wearing and Lewis Teague Wright
Choreography by Supple Assisted by Caramel
Styling the lovely Jemima Penny
Assisted by Annelise Buesnel
Hair and Make up Me/ Lucy Wearing
Assisted by Andrea Gomez
All Produced by Stacy, Stacy Vaughan

I  got to try out the Bed Head Tigi Candy Fixations range, I used loads of sugar dust to get a matte finish on the hair and the ferrel messy look combined with Sugar shock to enhance the natural movement of the hair, leaving it just perfectly unkempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment