Friday, August 6, 2010

FOX ! Ellie in Look Magazine - OUT NOW











http://www.look.co.uk/fashion/ellie-goulding-behind-the-scenes-exclusive

I am injured, infact I'm on crutches so to interrupt my boring convalescence I thought I'd blog,
Here's Ellie in Look magazine, we all really enjoyed working on this one, I Iove the tones throughout the shoot.

click on the link above to see the behind the scenes video.

Photography : Rony Shram
Hair : the wonderful Melissa Brown
Make up : Me
Styling : Fiona Downie

I used MAC triple fusion mineralize powder on the eyes to get a metallic soft finish picking up on the dusky tones running through Ellies hair.

Ellie gets to press that button tomorrow night.... the National Lottery one!!

And as for me...well..the show must go on, Ive already worked on GMTV . Chart Show, NME TV on crutches and a) Im not very good at the crutches b) stairs are proving an unlady like problem.  I had to get a builder to give me a piggy back into Ellie's flat the other day, good job I had ditched the mini skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment